Therapeutic foster parents must be able to adapt to the needs of each child and demonstrate empathy for their unique experiences. We look for foster families who truly CARE and have these four qualities:
Meeting the Growing Needs of Foster Children
Every step of the way, TFC’s foster families are supported by our experienced social services professionals who possess the formal education and experience to guide each foster family throughout the process. Our support services include:
- 24-hour emergency in-person support
- Informative pre-service foster parent training
- Ongoing in-service foster parent training related to each child’s needs
- Professional case management and coordination of services
- Respite care
- TFC case managers have small caseloads to allow sufficient support levels
- Two to four monthly in-home consultations with TFC case managers
What’s the next step?
If you think you qualify to become a foster parent, the next step is to attend a Twin Cedars information session. Check out our calendar to find an information session that fits your schedule.
Other Ways You Can Help
You can also support the mission of TFC by donating your time. We always need committed individuals to…
- BECOME A RESPITE PROVIDER
- BECOME AN APPROVED FOSTER PARENT SUPPORT PERSON
Get In Touch
Twin Cedars Therapeutic Foster Care is accredited by the Council on Accreditation (COA).