Considering a Job at Twin Cedars?
At Twin Cedars, we are continuously looking for strong, selfless, caring people who put children and youth first. Our staff is well trained, professional, and dedicated to the mission of helping youth find hope for a brighter tomorrow. If you are thinking of joining our team, there are a few things you should know:
- All employees of Twin Cedars undergo extensive background checks, as required by the State of Georgia, and must be able to meet minimum requirements.
- Any employee working directly with our youth must:
- Be 21 years of age
- Have a high school diploma/GED and two years of prior experience working with children OR a college degree and one year of experience
- Twin Cedars offers an excellent working environment characterized by a caring and supportive management team.
- We are committed to providing the necessary resources for every staff member to achieve success on the job.
- We offer competitive salaries, with excellent opportunity for growth based on the performance management model and have an excellent benefits package for our full-time staff.
1. Application for employment
2. Ten Year Work History
3. Employment Reference Forms (Complete 3 Reference Forms)
4. MVR Form
5. Pre-Employment Drug Testing Consent and Release
6. Records Check Application and Acknowledgement Form
Please email completed application forms to HumanResources@twincedars.org.